Every one want some space from this running life. we try to search some vacation point, where we can spend some quality time with family, friends or alone. For this we makes some plan. we take help from google, or by some references. Some time we drop idea just because of lack of knowledge of that place, some time we drop the idea just because we don’t have enough money.
There are many places in INDIA, But here i try to give you some best option so that you can make some long or short journey. here is this the list of places. top six desitnation in north where you can spend
1.Manali – The Snowy Paradise
The most famous resort town nestled amidst the snow-capped mountains, Manali is the popular gem in the heart of Himachal Pradesh. A mesmerizing combination of nature, peace, and adventure, Manali is one of the best top six desitnation in north for all travelers.
Best time to visit: October to February
How to reach
- By air: Located at a distance of about 52 kms, Kullu-Manali airport is the nearest airport to Manali.https://paytm.com/flights
- By rail: Joginder Nagar is the nearest railway station to Manali located at a distance of about 160 kms.
- By road: Manali can be easily reach by road via private cabs, cars, and state-run or private buses from the nearby cities of New Delhi, Chandigarh, Pathankot, Ambala, and so on.https://paytm.com/bus-tickets
Attractions: Bhrigu Lake, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Hidimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Great Himalayan National Park, Jogini Falls, and Tibetan Monastery.
Average Temperature: 15.1 degree celsius
Restaurants: Johnson’s cafe and hotel.
2. Mcleodganj – Heaven Amidst The Hills
The majestic mountains can call tourists to experience the best of what nature has to offer at Mcleodganj – also one of the most top six travel destination in north. Triund offers a spectacular view of the Dhauladhar ranges. Experience bliss while camping under billions of stars with your friends in Triund. This is among loveliest Indian destinations for camping, regardless of which season you’re coming in. No wonder it’s among the top 10 places to visit in India.
Best time to visit: September to June
How to reach
http://<iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m28!1m12!1m3!1d3523506.52918152!2d74.42770985516991!3d30.409888297171445!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!4m13!3e6!4m5!1s0x390cfd5b347eb62d%3A0x52c2b7494e204dce!2sNew%20Delhi%2C%20Delhi!3m2!1d28.6139391!2d77.2090212!4m5!1s0x391b56d4e3d36d19%3A0xa3e8725f0584be76!2sMcLeod%20Ganj%2C%20Dharamshala%2C%20Himachal%20Pradesh!3m2!1d32.2425758!2d76.3212781!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sin!4v1572975290206!5m2!1sen!2sin” width=”600″ height=”450″ frameborder=”0″ style=”border:0;” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>
- By air: Gaggal Airport (18 km away) is the nearest airport.
- By rail: The nearest rail head is Pathankot Railway Station (89 km away)
- By road: Numerous state government & private buses ply between Mcleodganj and various cities of north India like Delhi, Chandigarh, Dharamshala etc. on a regular basis.
Attractions: Kangra Fort, Bhagsunath Temple, Bhagsu Falls, Namgyal Monastery, Dalai Lama Temple complex, HPCA Stadium, tea plantations of Kangra valley, and Triund trek
Must Visit Restaurants: Nick’s Italian Kitchen, Lung Ta Japanese Restaurant
3. Srinagar – The Gem Of Kashmir
If you’re in your twenties, it’s time to add Kashmir into your list, because Kashmi is also top six desitnation in north If there is heaven on earth, this it is! Experience its charismatic charm before the natural hits and turmoil spoils it all. And when would be a better time to explore flood-hit, terror-stricken heaven on earth if not now?!
Best time to visit: April to October
How to reach
- By air: Srinagar has its own airport.
- By rail: The Srinagar Railway Station is under construction. Till then, passengers can take a train to Udhampur Railway Station(229 km from Srinagar)
- By road: Unless you are traveling from a city of Jammu & Kashmir, road is not a preferred way to reach Srinagar.
Attractions: Dal Lake (boating in shikaras & nightstays in houseboats), Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Tomb of Zin-ul-Abidin, Jama Masjid, Hazratbal Mosque, and Shankaracharya Hill, Pari mahal, Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden
Restaurants In Srinagar: Mughal Darbar, Cafe De Linz
Famous Lakes In Srinagar: Nagin lake, Dal lake
4. Leh-Ladakh – The Biker’s Paradise
WOW, Leh – Ladakh is on every travel enthusiasts list of Top six north desitnation list.. Ride on the crazy winding roads, get stuck in the middle of nowhere, sleep with the locals and learn to be independent on the desert mountains as you undertake this adventurous journey in one of the best places in India.
Best time to visit: April to mid-May and mid-September to mid-October
How to reach
- By air: Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport in Leh is the airport connecting the region to other places by air.
- By rail: Jammu Tawi Railway Station (700 km from Ladakh) is the nearest rail head. From here, Bus is not a good idea, better take a cab.
- By road: The most popular means of reach Ladakh remains to be road. Travelers can go on a bike/jeep ride to the destination. Bike trips from Delhi, Chandigarh, and Manali are most popular.
Attractions: Zanskar Valley, Pangong Tso Lake, Khardung-La Pass, Spituk Gompa, and Hemis National Park
Rental bikes: You can rent a bike in Ladakh to explore it’s beauty you can use bike ride. it costs upto INR 2000 per day
Nearest Fuel stations: Nagbal, Ganderbal, Kargil and Khalsi are four fuel stations on the route of Srinagar Leh.
Accommodation: Stok Palace Heritage hotel and Shakti Himalaya are some of the accommodations you can stay at in Ladakh
Attractions: Nubra Valley, Khardung La, Shanti Stupa, Magnetic Hill, Pangong Lake and Leh Palace are a must visit.
5. Kasol – The Trekker’s Paradise
Here’s why every man should travel solo at least once in your life – Not only will you discover a new you and find a direction for yourself, but you’d return with experiences of a lifetime and there’s no better place than Kasol, one of the best place in north india.
Best time to visit: October to June
How to reach
- By air: Bhuntar Domestic Airport (31 km away) is the nearest flight connect.
- By rail: Pathankot (296 km away) is the nearest rail head.
- By road: HRTC (Himachal Road Transport Corporation) runs regular buses from Delhi, Haryana, & Punjab and other Himachal cities like Pathankot, Shimla, Solan, & Dharamsala.
Attractions: Kheerganga peak, Malana village, Parvati river, Manikaran Sahib gurudwara, Jari, Bhuntar, and more.
Restaurants: The Evergreen, Moon Dance Cafe
6.Rishikesh – The Adventure Capital Of India
When you start thinking about Travel, Than yes again a top destination in north, Yes Rishikesh is that destination which i also love so much just because enough opportunity to enjoy, Yoga, Tracking, River Rafting, Night Stay near GANGA. Wow. Try must by car.
Best time to visit: September to November and February to June
How to reach:-
- By air: Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun, 20 km from Rishikesh, is the nearest air connect.
- By rail: Haridwar Junction, 21 km from Rishikesh, is the nearest rail head.
- By road: It is well-connected by road to major cities, including Haridwar (21 km away) and Delhi (229 km away).
Attractions: Rajaji National Park, Lakshman Jhula, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Parmarth Niketan, Ram Jhula, Shivpuri River Rafting Point,.
Average Temperature: 20 degree celsius
Restaurants: Bistro Nirvana, The Sitting Elephant
Whenever you start thinking about travel,i provided the list of top six north destination for you.Don’t think so much, pack your bag, Drive or Fly and if have any query regarding about any place, just post your question, Definitely i will provide best answer.